Intercongregational Men's Club Dinner
Our minyan is a participatory one in which everyone, from the rabbis on down, volunteers their services. Men, women, and children are welcome to take any part in the service that halacha allows.
So He’s a Convert? I Never Would Have Guessed!
This is the outline distributed at Rabbi Finkelman's talk, "So He's a Convert," Shabbat Bo, Jan. 16, 2016.
- Female Orthodox Jewish Clergy: Scandal or Opportunity?
- Observations About the International Beit Din Controversy
- Turning Point
- Why Fasting? A Word before Neilah
- Yirat HaShem
- On Torture and Halacha
- What Happened to Yosef? Two Views
- Existentialist Isaiah
- A History Of The Mishebeirakh Leholeh
- An Essay on Prayer